Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Other?

So here in CA we have the ability to take six weeks of Paid Family Leave to stay home and care for a loved one or bond with a new child. I am going to be starting my leave here shortly and have been slowly sorting through the paperwork and bureaucratic paperwork necessary to make the leave happen.

Here is where I am stuck -
B3. Child named in B8 is my
  • Biological Child
  • Step child
  • Foster Child
  • Adopted Child
  • Other
Really. Is our relationship classified by other? The adoption won't be final by the time I start leave but I could technically claim that....

how ridiculous.

2 comments:

  1. What bullshit. Fill in Other - CHILD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally ridiculous. We are also in CA and I believe my wife did Adopted Child even though the adoption wasn't yet finalized (she was on the birth certificate as I assume you are as well). Lame.

    ReplyDelete