Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Phew!

Today is 30 weeks.

30 weeks- holy crap the time is flying. It's funny, while I know that there is still quite a bit of time to go, the fact that our duo arrived at 35 weeks has me thinking that we only have 5 weeks left. I hope this is not the reality...but still messes with your head a bit.

With that panic I went in to hyper drive this past week. M has the week off due to spring break and I took the time off to get things done around the house.

We put up a chicken coop, got our garden ready to plant and installed our new dishwasher. Additionally, I sorted out the garage and all the bins of clothing, washed bottles and even found a package of size 1 diapers. While there is still quite a bit to do - I am feeling a little less panic at the moment.

Back to crossing more things off my list...

No comments:

Post a Comment