Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 10, 2011

The flu that binds us

So I am woefully behind on the non-challenge, we were hit hard this week by the flu. It took us all out. I was just reading the musing of the ladies of at Next in Line and I could not agree more. I miss the days of being able to be sick and not having to simultaneously take care of two other little people with the hopes of having your wife who is 37 weeks not get sick. Let's just say it has not been fun. at. all.

but moving forward.

We finished our birth class last night. It was a great gathering- we took a mindfulness class that not only takes about birth, but how to meet your moments. Both the good and the challenging that come for most of us during our birth process. I can not remember if I have talked about it before, but it is a great class. We had taken it before when I was carrying our duo, and it was great being able to sit in the other seat this time around. It was a wonderful conversation starter for us, and allowed us to really feel ready for the road ahead of us.

With the class ending, I have to say I am ready to move into the next phase of this journey. End the pregnancy part of this journey, and move into having this little lady here. It is hard to believe that she will be here...soon. Very soon I would say. There has been no indication that she is making an impending arrival, but it's hard to think that due date is only 2 weeks away.

I will catch up here shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment