So I am looking for some thoughts and experiences using OPK's. When we were originally working to get myself pregnant we did all sorts of readings, pros and cons about using OPK's. In the end we decided not to use them.
With all the reading I just felt like using the OPK really left myself open for more stress, interpretation (did I test at the right time, is the line more or less clear, etc). We did do a combination of testing saliva, temperatures, fluid monitoring and the nightly cer.vix check. We felt like this gave us a pretty clear message about timing for us.
But now as we embark upon this new journey, with a new body - the question has arisen again. I have been trying to do some reading and researching about other folks thoughts about using (or not using) OPK's.
Thoughts?


No comments:
Post a Comment